miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2013

Books.

I forgot how to cry.
All I know is how to remain floating in this sea of insecurities.
I should throw my books out the window, I never meant to get lost in them.
Or maybe I did, maybe that's all I wanted after all, 
to get lost in pages that look like me, and speak like me
and describe my hell preventing me from painting its walls 
and making a nice place out of it.
These pages cry my tears, steal them from me.
They're soaking wet, turning themselves into all the things I wanted to be,
all the things I used to be,
all the things I've burnt in each cigarette I've buried in my lips.
Someday I'll get them back, I mean, the tears.
There's violence and a glass full of weapons to kill my illusions.
Have you ever killed an illusion, stabbed the fuck out of it 'till there's nothing left but sorrow?

No hay comentarios: